Fresh, boozy and perfect for a crowd, this Bourbon and Honey Blueberry Smash Cocktail is ready for happy hour!
Happy Fri-YAY! Who’s ready for the weekend? I’ve got just the thing for your weekend happy hour.
Bourbon, sweetened with honey, freshened up with lemon and mint and some fruity blueberries… yes please!!
This cocktail is perfect for a party! Big batch cocktails or punch drinks are my favorite way to celebrate with friends without stress! No need to shake up individual cocktails, just sit back and sip while your party go-ers pour their own drinks. Cheers!
Bourbon and Honey Blueberry Smash Cocktail
Fresh, boozy and perfect for serving a crowd, this Bourbon and Honey Blueberry Smash Cocktail is always ready for happy hour!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 12 Servings
Honey-Mint Simple Syrup
- 5 large fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup water
Blueberry Smash Cocktail
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup Honey-Mint Simple Syrup
- 9 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 lemon slices
- 16 ounces (2 cups) bourbon whiskey
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- Crushed Ice
- To make the Honey-Mint Syrup, in 1-quart saucepan, mix honey and water. Heat about 2 minutes over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until honey is dissolved. Remove from heat; add the mint and set aside 1 hour to cool. Remove the mint, pour syrup into glass jar. Cover jar; refrigerate until ready to use. Makes about 1 cup.
- In a medium bowl combine 1/2 cup of the blueberries, 1/4 cup of the Honey-Mint Simple Syrup, lemon juice and mint leaves. Using a muddler or a wooden spoon, mash together. Strain blueberry mixture into a 2 quart pitcher. Stir in bourbon and club soda. Add ice to fill the pitcher. Garnish each drink with additional mint and blueberries.
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 119
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
What’s your happy hour cocktail of choice?
Still looking for something boozy? Try one of these…
Chartreuse and Tequila Milk Punch from Honestly Yum
Sparkling Strawberry Punch from My Korean Kitchen
Blackberry Champagne Punch from How Sweet It Is
Or, maybe a Bourbon and Honey Mint Julep…
Or how about some Bourbon Pomegranate Punch…
Like what you see – or have a question, feedback, or recipe idea to share? Join the convo by commenting below and be sure to subscribe to B&H emails so you don’t miss a thing! If you make this, share it! Tag your photo with #BourbonandHoney on Instagram.
Please note that some of the links on this page are affiliate links. I only link to products I trust and recommend. Thank you for supporting B&H.