From blood oranges and grapefruits to papaya, and pineapple this ‘What’s in Season’ feature is a collection of the best fruits, veggies and recipes for the month of March.
Happy March! We’ve had a weird run of weather here in February so it feels more like April than March. I never know anymore if I should wear my flip flops or my snow boots, it’s always a surprise! Weird weather or not, I was able to spend lots of time in the kitchen last week creating tasty seasonal recipes recently and can’t wait to share them with you this month!
WHAT’S IN SEASON: March
This collection of seasonal fruits, veggies and delicious recipes will inspire you to eat fresh, locally and as seasonally as possible throughout the month of March.
- Blood Orange Negroni
- Luscious Blood Orange Bars with a Brown Butter Crust from White on Rice Couple
- Blood Orange Thyme Spritz from A Cozy Kitchen
- Roasted Harissa Chicken with Broccolini
- Lemon Garlic Roasted Broccoli Salad from Half Baked Harvest
- Coconut Broccoli Soup from 101 Cookbooks
- Broiled Grapefruit with Honey Yogurt and Pistachios
- Paloma Cocktail with Chili Lime Salt
- Spicy Grapefruit Margarita from Half Baked Harvest
- Korean Spicy Green Onion Salad from My Korean Kitchen
- Grilled Green Onions with Walnut Romesco from Molly Yeh
- Green Onion Pancakes from I am a Food Blog
- Kumquat-Coconut Quinoa Breakfast Bowls
- Candied Kumquats from Leite’s Culinaria
- Kumquat Salsa from Simply Recipes
- Banana and Papaya Smoothie from Pure Ella
- Vegan Papaya Salad from Minimalist Baker
- Green Papaya Salad from Rasa Malaysia
- Frozen Pineapple Margaritas
- Slow Cooker Jamaican Jerk Chicken Tacos
- Pineapple Chili Chicken Skewers from How Sweet It Is
What are your favorite recipes for March?
Like what you see – or have a question, feedback, or recipe idea to share? Join the convo by commenting below and be sure to subscribe to B&H emails so you don’t miss a thing! If you make this, share it! Tag your photo with #BourbonandHoney on Instagram.