From mangos and cucumbers to blackberries and swiss chard this ‘What’s in Season’ feature is a collection of the best fruits, veggies and recipes for the month of June.
Happy June Friends! The temps are heating up, the garden is going gang-busters and the farmers’ market is hopping! So many tasty fruits and veggies are in season right now that it’s hard to keep up with them all!
We’re planning lots of adventures this month from camping trips with the pups, to bicycle rides, long hikes and a few weekend motorcycle trips. Besides eating all the fresh ingredients you can get your hands on, what are you up to this month?
WHAT’S IN SEASON: June
This collection of seasonal fruits, veggies and delicious recipes will inspire you to eat fresh, locally and as seasonally as possible throughout the month of June.
- Bourbon and Honey Blackberry Lime Mint Julep from Bourbon and Honey
- Blackberry Coconut Ice Cream from Bourbon and Honey
- Thyme Blackberry Margaritas from Joyful Healthy Eats
- Blackberry Lavender White Chocolate Scones from Half Baked Harvest
- Blackberry Basil Mojito from Minimalist Baker
- Nectarine Blueberry Tart from Bourbon and Honey
- Almond Blueberry and Grapefruit Salad from Bourbon and Honey
- Blueberry Quinoa Spinach Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette from Bourbon and Honey
- Blueberry Mojito Cocktail from Inspired Taste
- Gingery Pickled Blueberries from Food in Jars
- Bursting Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins from How Sweet It Is
- Bourbon and Honey Melon Balls from Bourbon and Honey
- Roasted Cantaloupe from The Joy Kitchen
- Cantaloupe and Mozzarella Caprese Salad from Foodie Crush
- Mixed Greens Quinoa and Walnut Salad with Spiralized Cantaloupe from Inspiralized
- Spicy Melon Gin Cocktail from Serious Eats
- Bourbon and Honey Soaked Cherries from Bourbon and Honey
- Cherry Bourbon Slush from Bourbon and Honey
- Bourbon and Honey Cherry Crumble from Bourbon and Honey
- Cherry Jicama Salad with Lime and Macadamia Nuts from Serious Eats
- Fresh Cherry Crisp from Joyful Healthy Eats
- Cherry Limeade Smoothie from Minimalist Baker
- Spicy Cucumber Salad from Bourbon and Honey
- Cucumber Gin and Tonic Sorbet from Bourbon and Honey
- Cucumber, Avocado and Tomato Salad from Bourbon and Honey
- Creamy Pineapple Cucumber Smoothie from Minimalist Baker
- Joshua McFaddens Cucumber Salad from 101 Cookbooks
- Chilled Cucumber and Tahini Herb Soup from Dishing up Dirt
- Coconut Mango Turmeric Smoothie from Bourbon and Honey
- Mango-Lime White Sangria Popsicles from Bourbon and Honey
- Black Rice Pudding with Coconut and Mango from Bourbon and Honey
- Homemade Mango Ice Cream from Recipe Tin Eats
- Mango Coconut Chia Pudding from Budget Bytes
- Shrimp Po Boys with Avocado Mango Slaw from Half Baked Harvest
- Hearty Vegetable Soup from Bourbon and Honey
- Chard Fritters from Alexandra’s Kitchen
- Sustenance Stew with Sweet Potatoes and Swiss Chard from Simply Recipes
- Rainbow Chard and Feta Orzo Bowls from Love and Lemon
- One Pot Mushroom and Swiss Chard Pasta from How Sweet It Is
What are your favorite recipes for June?
Like what you see – or have a question, feedback, or recipe idea to share? Join the convo by commenting below and be sure to subscribe to B&H emails so you don’t miss a thing! If you make this, share it! Tag your photo with #BourbonandHoney on Instagram.
Please note that some of the links on this page are affiliate links. I only link to products I trust and recommend. Thank you for supporting B&H.