One of the best flavor pairings of the summer? Strawberries and cream! The combo is fresh, sweet and delicious! These frozen pops are super simple and a great way to use up all those fresh berries, while keeping cool this summer.
The milk and cream combo gives the pops a smooth texture without a ton of extra fat. Plus, they’re sweetened up with a bit of honey!
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cup strawberries, trimmed and roughly chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, cream, honey and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Gently stir in the strawberries.
- Divide the cream and strawberries among ice pop molds or paper cups. Cover with foil; insert craft stick into center of each pop. Freeze 8 hours or until frozen. To serve, run molds under hot water to release pops. Serve immediately.