Whew, it is getting HOT out there! With this warm weather, the oven is off, the grill is on and the ice-cold cocktails are flowing! This rosé sangria is just the thing for a warm weather happy hour. Preferably on a patio, in the shade and with all of my favorite people. I’ve used strawberries and raspberries but any fresh berries will work. The clementine gives a nice fresh citrus flavor that pairs well with the rosé.
- 2 clementines, thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups strawberries, stems removed, halved
- 1 tablespoon honey, warmed slightly
- 1 bottle chilled rosé wine
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- Chilled club soda or ginger ale, if desired
- In a pitcher, combine fruit, honey and chilled wine. Serve over ice and garnish with mint. Top with club soda if desired.
More sangria, because summer…
Beer Sangria from The Beeroness
Gummy Bear Sangria from My Name is Yeh
Mango Lime White Sangria Popsicles from Bourbon and Honey