Cauliflower can be plain, simple and kind of boring. Roasted, it can become a deliciously snackable dish. The roasty, toasty, crispy cauliflower bits are my very favorite.
I’ve got a tasty veggie dish and a new spice blend that I’m crushing on that I can’t wait to share with you!
Vadouvan is a French version of an Indian Masala made with a blend of curry, mustard seeds, salt, cumin, coriander, onion, garlic and chiles.
The sweet, spiced and smokey flavor is delicious paired with chickpeas, chicken, lamb and roasted veggies. I scooped it up from amazon, but a specialty spice shop should have it too.
Curry Roasted Cauliflower
Super simple but flavorful and delicious, this roasted cauliflower is a tasty curry side paired with chicken, pasta or added to a salad.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons Vadouvan French curry spice blend or Madras curry powder
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- Heat the oven to 425°F. In a large bowl, whisk together the melted coconut oil and curry spice blend. Add the cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Spread on an ungreased baking sheet and 12 to 15 minutes, tossing once until browned and fork tender.
Can’t find the curry blend? Use 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder and a pinch of salt instead.
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 134
- Sugar: 9g
- Sodium: 130mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Do you have a favorite spice blend?
Like what you see – or have a question, feedback, or recipe idea to share? Join the convo by commenting below and be sure to subscribe to B&H emails so you don’t miss a thing! If you make this, share it! Tag your photo with #BourbonandHoney on Instagram.
Please note that some of the links on this page are affiliate links. I only link to products I trust and recommend.