Tart, citrusy and boozy, this Grapefruit Gin and Tonic is a fresh midwinter cocktail to warm even the coldest of evenings!
Happy weekend… it’s cocktail time! Pour yourself a fresh, citrusy and delightful gin and tonic, then put your feet up! It’s been a long week and you totally deserve it.
A dreary winter calls for a fresh, citrusy cocktail. This one uses a freshly-squeezed blend of lime and grapefruit juice, gin, tonic water and just a hint of honey to take the edge off.
It’s pretty, pink and just bittersweet enough to keep you wanting more. Be sure to use a high quality tonic (and please not diet!), Fever Tree is my current fav!
- 1 inch piece grapefruit peel
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 ounces fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 4 ounces tonic water
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the grapefruit peel and the honey. Add a handful of ice cubes, the grapefruit juice, gin and lime juice. Shake it up.
- Fill a tall glass halfway with ice cubes. Add a wedge of grapefruit and lime. Pour contents of shaker into glass. Top off with tonic water. Cheers!
What’s in your favorite G&T?
Or, shake up the Perfect Gin and Tonic from your favorite bartender (Moi!)
Like what you see – or have a question, feedback, or recipe idea to share? Join the convo by commenting below and be sure to subscribe to B&H emails so you don’t miss a thing! If you make this, share it! Tag your photo with #BourbonandHoney on Instagram.
Please note that this page contains affiliate links. But, I promise only link to products I trust and wholeheartedly recommend. Thank you for your support.