A fun collection of Dude Food Recipes and last-minute Father’s day gifts including beer infused goodies and bacon topped everything – perfect for Dad!
Well, hello there lovelies! I’ve got some super delicious recipes for ya to celebrate Father’s Day! We’ve always celebrated holidays like this one by coming together as a family around food. For Father’s day I’m always excited to experiment with dude food recipes! Added booze, beer cocktails, bacon on everything and lots of hot sauce. Not just for the dudes though, these recipes are over the top, spiked and perfect for celebrating anything.
Bonus! I’ve also pulled together a collection of some awesome last minute gifts that Dad is going to love! So, scroll down to the bottom and pick out just the right gift to tell Dad ya love him!
14 Delicious Dude Food Recipes
Breakfast burgers topped with an egg, spicy peppers, beer battered onions, loaded cheese dip with bacon, beer brownies and yes, beer cocktails! OMG, is there anything better? Nope!
Ultimate Breakfast Burger from Ciao Florentina
Loaded Sweet Potato Breakfast Fries from Isabel Eats
Grilled Garlic Jumbo Shrimp from Salt and Lavender
Beer Battered Onions Ring from La Petit Chef
Warm Bacon Cheese Dip from Spend with Pennies
Buffalo Chicken Fajita Pizza Ring from Isabel Eats
Grapefruit Shandy Beersicles from Rhubarbarians
Fudgy Beer Brownies from Meg is Well
9 Awesome Last Minute Father’s Day Gifts
Still on the hunt for the perfect gift for Pops? Don’t let him catch on that you forgot about Father’s Day! Scurry over to amazon and order him something special! Here are 9 of my favorite Dad ready gifts that are sure to please even the toughest of Dads to shop for!
- KeepCup Brew Glass Reusable Coffee Cup: For the coffee lover in your family – grab him a classy mug to keep his coffee fresh!
- Field Notes Nixon Limited Edition 3 Pack: Give Pops a snazzy notebook to keep track of all his Dad jokes.
- Beer School: A Crash Course in Craft Beer: Dad into brewing? Help him make something that’s actually drinkable!
- Pizza Camp: Recipes from Pizzeria Beddia: Yay for pizza! So many tasty recipes, just for Dad!
- Stanley Classic Flask: Baseball games will never be the same! Pair this with his favorite bottle!
- ChefSteps Joule Sous Vide: Is Dad a wiz in the kitchen? Give him the tools to create something delicious!
- Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 5-1/2-Quart Round French (Dutch) Oven: So pretty and so functional!
- Whiskey Stones: Keep Pops cool this summer, or at least his whiskey!
- Lenox Tuscany Classics Stainless-Steel Shaker Set: Shake up something strong for Dad this weekend!
Like what you see – or have a question, feedback, or recipe idea to share? Join the convo by commenting below and be sure to subscribe to B&H emails so you don’t miss a thing! If you make this, share it! Tag your photo with #BourbonandHoney on Instagram.
Please note that some of the links on this page are affiliate links. I only link to products I trust and recommend. Thank you for supporting B&H.