Happy Friday! After the week I’ve had, I’m in serious need of some bubbles!
This drink is a twist on a classic French 75 but instead of lemon juice I’ve used my favorite citrus of the season, clementines! They’re fresh, sweet, brightly colored and pair perfectly with gin and bubbles!
The sugar cubes are more for novelty sake, I think they are super cute. But if you don’t have them, or can’t find them, feel free to use 3/4 teaspoon sugar in place of the cube.
- 2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounce fresh clementine juice
- 1 sugar cube (or 3/4 teaspoon sugar)
- Prosecco or Champagne, chilled
- Clementine slice, for garnish
- Add gin, clementine juice and sugar cube to a cocktail shaker filled with ice; shake well. Pour into a cocktail glass. Top with Prosecco. Garnish with a clementine slice and enjoy!
Do you have a favorite bubbly cocktail?