Frosty, fruity and delicious, this Raspberry Watermelon Rosé Granita is the perfect happy hour or hot summer evening cocktail.
All. Summer. Long. Yep, I will be happy hour-ing with this pretty pink frosty rosé (frosé!) granita all summer long! Just 4 ingredients and a wee bit of patience, and your hot summer day doesn’t have a chance!
A handful of sweet summery fruits and a squeeze of fresh lime juice to balance it out and a tasty summer wine is ready to go cocktail-ing! Scoop up the icy treat and serve it as-is, or top it with a bit of sparkling water, wine or Prosecco for a fun, bubbly drink.
This could also work great with any of your favorite sweet summery fruits. Swap in blackberries, nectarines or peaches for the watermelon and a dry white wine for the rosé. The options are endless and with how easy it is, you could be sipping these all year-long!
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Rosé
- 4 cups cut up seedless watermelon
- 2 cups fresh (or frozen) raspberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Fresh raspberries and lime slices for garnish, if desired
- Mix together the wine, watermelon, berries and lime juice in a blender until smooth. Strain the mixture into a 13x9-inch glass baking dish.
- Freeze the mixture for 1 hour or until beginning to freeze. Scrape the mixture with a fork. Repeat every few hours until it becomes a slushy consistency.
- Divide between glasses and garnish with fresh raspberries and lime slices. Let sit for 5 minutes at room temperature to defrost, and serve.
Do you have a favorite frozen boozy treat?
Or, try my Mango-Lime White Sangria Popsicles!
Like what you see – or have a question, feedback, or recipe idea to share? Join the convo by commenting below and be sure to subscribe to B&H emails so you don’t miss a thing! If you make this, share it! Tag your photo with #BourbonandHoney on Instagram.