I’ve been running around town all day taking care of last-minute errands and hunting down stocking stuffer gifts for the holiday festivities later this week. I know you guys are busy too, so I promise I won’t keep you long. I just have to share this awesome indulgent dessert with you!
I’ve made this flourless chocolate cake three times over the last few weeks and it’s been a hit every single time! It’s super quick to whip up and is a guaranteed crowd pleaser!
Serve it warm with a scoop of ice cream or sweetened cream or make it up to a day ahead and sprinkle some powdered sugar on top — you’ve got yourself a keeper. Now you can stop worrying about dessert, you’ve totally got this. And yes, it will even wow the in-laws!
Easy Flourless Chocolate Cake
This flourless chocolate cake is easy, indulgent and in the oven in under 15 minutes! Only 6 ingredients to boot!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 24 mins
- Total Time: 39 minutes
- Yield: 10 Servings
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split, seeds scraped (or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Toppers, if desired
- Powdered Sugar
- Sweetened coconut cream or Whipped Cream
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Fresh Fruit
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease an 8-inch round baking pan. Line bottom with a round of parchment paper and grease paper.
- In a double boiler (or metal bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water) melt the chocolate and coconut oil, stirring, until smooth.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the sugar and seeds from the vanilla bean. Add the eggs and whisk until well blended. Stir in cocoa powder until just combined. Pour mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake 18 to 24 minutes, or until the top has formed a thin crust and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean. Cool the cake in pan at least 5 minutes before removing to a serving platter. Serve with powdered sugar, sweetened cream or ice cream and fresh fruit.
- Serving Size: 239
- Calories: 18g
- Sugar: 19g
- Sodium: 22mg
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 13g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
What dessert are you bringing to the dinner party?
Or, try these Nutella Flourless Chocolate Mini Cakes…
Like what you see – or have a question, feedback, or recipe idea to share? Join the convo by commenting below and be sure to subscribe to B&H emails so you don’t miss a thing! If you make this, share it! Tag your photo with #BourbonandHoney on Instagram.