Well, I’ve done it. In honor of Bourbon and Honey month, I’ve taken my favorite cocktail to the next level. I’ve swapped the honey with a fiery hot honey and the cherries with bourbon spiked cherries for the ultimate cocktail.
It’s a little bit spicy, a little bit fruity and a whole ‘lotta boozy!
- In the bottom of a low ball glass, muddle the bitters, honey, orange wheel, cherry and a splash of soda
- Remove the orange rind, add the bourbon and fill with ice
- Garnish with a fresh orange wheel and cherry
- In the bottom of a cocktail shaker, muddle one of the orange wedge, 2 of the cherries, hot honey and bitters. Fill with ice, top with bourbon.
- Shake until well chilled. Strain into ice filled glass. Top with soda and garnish with fresh orange wedge and cherries.
Take a load off and pour yourself a cocktail…
Bourbon and Honey Cocktail from Bourbon and Honey
Grapefruit Old Fashioned from A Cozy Kitchen
Sweet Tea Bourbon Cocktails from Joy the Baker