Boozy Aperol Spritz Popsicles
These slightly boozy Aperol Spritz Popsicles are the perfect recipe to cool down during the heat of summer, especially when served with a splash of Prosecco!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 10 popsicles
- 2 cups lemonade
- 3/4 cup Aperol
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice, strained
- Prosecco, cava or club soda
- In a 4-cup liquid measuring cup or medium bowl, stir together the lemonade, aperol and orange juice. Divide the mixture evening among the popsicle molds. Freeze at least 1 hour then insert popsicle sticks. Return to the freezer and freeze 6 to 8 hours or until solid.
- To remove popsicles, run warm water on the outside of the popsicle mold until it releases. If desired, place popsicle in a glass and serve with prosecco.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 42
- Sugar: 16g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
What are you making for #PopsicleWeek?
If you’re still on the hunt for the perfect popsicle, try one of these…
Coconut Chocolate Caramel Cashew Popsicles from How Sweet It Is
Pistachio Popsicles with Dark Chocolate from The Modern Proper
Pistachio Butter Pudding Pops from My Name is Yeh
Check out the entire 2017 collection of popsicles for #PopsicleWeek!
Or, how about my Strawberry Margarita Frozen Pops…
Or, maybe a Bourbon and Honey Strawberry Mint Julep Popsicle?
Like what you see – or have a question, feedback, or recipe idea to share? Join the convo by commenting below and be sure to subscribe to B&H emails so you don’t miss a thing! If you make this, share it! Tag your photo with #BourbonandHoney on Instagram.
Please note that some of the links on this page are affiliate links. I only link to products I trust and recommend. Thank you for supporting B&H.